National Corvette Museum, Bowling Green, KY – May 10, 2014 This May, Stucky Music Festival will celebrate the talent of Southern Kentucky musicians while supporting children in music and art. This second annual event will be a unique experience of musical arts. The festival begins at noon and will continue til midnight.
Bucky Covington ~ Kopecky Family Band ~ Five Knives
Shot Time & Cigarettes ~ Sr. ~ Fair-Weather Kings
Family Friends ~ Anthologies ~ The Hungry Ears
Otis ~ Outhouse Etiquette ~ Chest Rockwell
Stucky Music Festival will include 12 hours of concerts, free outdoor performances, and local art. This is family friendly event at the amphitheater on the grounds of the National Corvette Museum.
• Tickets can be purchased at www.stuckymusicfestival.com and are on sale now
• For group sales, please contact [email protected]
• Students receive a $5 discount on the day of the event only. Must show student ID at door
• Mellow Matt’s Music & More (1200 Smallhouse Rd Unit C, Bowling Green, Kentucky)
• Tidball’s (522 Morris Alley, Bowling Green, Kentucky)
• On Twitter @stucky_fest
• On Facebook at www.facebook.com/stuckymusicfestival
• On Instagram @stuckymusic